Friday 26 July 2013

Felt Flowers & A Flash Sale

Remember that long list of crafty projects I had in progress? Well, today I'm trying to get a few things ticked off the list! I finished the swan mask and the owl masks, and now I'm making a start on sewing these forget-me-not and cherry blossom brooches:


I've also added a couple of items to my sale sections...

... the last Auricula Trio brooch...


.... and the last coal tit ornament.


Pssst! I'm going to have a fun week of flash sales, starting tomorrow.

Each day I'll be reducing a few designs in my Big Cartel & Etsy shops to a super low price for that day only ... I'll be announcing the items each day on my Facebook page & I'll also Tweet the links but you can always just visit the shops each day to see the bargains on offer :)

1 comments:

Silvì said...

Sono davvero carini ed originali. Brava!