Saturday 9 July 2011

Pretty Patterns

I treated myself to some delicious patterns this week, and they arrived in the post yesterday:


A Cath Kidston book bag (which I'd been eyeing up for a while and could resist no longer when it was reduced in the summer sale) and a bundle of yummy fabric from M is for Make.

Left to right: "Proteas" from Cut out and Keep by Heather Moore for Cloud 9 Fabrics; "Clearing" from Nature Walk (another fab collection from Cloud 9 Fabrics); and two colourways of "Vintage Dishes" from Ruby Star Rising by Melody Miller for Kokka.

5 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

i love the material with the cups and saucers on. now all you need are the cakes,
jo xxx

Kit said...

oooh love the material.
I also love Cath Kidston (but who doesnt)

Tumus said...

OOoo what will you make? I know you said you were eager to hand sew a quilt at one point. I think the vintage plates would make cute curtains if you have enough ^_^

Gill Edwards said...

I love Cath Kidston too, saw some copies this morning at a bootfair, they wanted a lot for them too

Bugs and Fishes said...

I have to admit to being a bit undecided about Cath Kidston - I like her stuff, but in small doses. I went to the CK shop in Bristol a couple of weeks ago and it was a bit overwhelming! I do love that floral print though, and the bag is super practical (hurrah!).

I'm not sure what I'm going to make with the fabrics, they were just so lovely I had to buy some for my stash while they're available. I really want to get back into using a sewing machine again this year, so hopefully the perfect projects will present themselves :)