Monday 20 December 2010

Tea Time

I've been treating myself to a few things on my Etsy wish list lately as early Christmas-presents-to-myself :)

I've blogged before about my teatowel addiction, so it should come as no great surprise to learn I bought a couple of new teatowels from the teatowel queen, Heather of Skinny laMinx. Heather's teatowels dry up so well, and I just couldn't resist her new teacup design (image borrowed from the Skinny laMinx shop).


With tea-love on the brain, I also bought this cute little teapot clock from Decoylab.


I've wanted to buy one of their clocks for ages but ummed and ahhed over which one to buy... but when it came to it, it had to be the teapot. Now it will always be time for tea!

5 comments:

GiddyStuff said...

I love those tea towels! I also have a tea towel addiction, but tend to put them in my fabric stash!

Natalie said...

I heartily approve! Those tea towels are gorgeous!

Tumus said...

I've been eyeballing their other tea clock in the yellow print myself :) good choices!

Watkins35 said...

these are lovely, thanks for sharing x

Anonymous said...

HI! I've missed seeing your blog every few days...but I've been sick for a while now and I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Christmas and Fantastic New Year!