Thursday 3 April 2008

365 / 227 - A Possible Felt Shortage! Argh!

Panic! Panic! Everybody panic! :P

I had a huge number of people buy felt from me this week, so the wholesale order I was planning to put in "at some point" suddenly became rather more urgent. I thought I'd put an order in last night, would get a call from the wholesaler today to confirm stock levels etc, and then get it by courier on Friday: perfect. But for some reason the order never went through! And I didn't even realise until after business hours today so now it's gonna be Monday at the earliest for my felt. Gosh I feel dim.

I've still got 58 colours in stock (phew), but without the missing two colours I can't make up any more mini packs of squares and there are only a few left (4 or 5 maybe? I counted them this morning but I forgot already). Felt really should not be this stressful!

Day two of my design-a-day project produced a little icecream, perfect for inducing nostalgic conversations about trips to the seaside and the relative merits of a Mr Whippy or a FAB ...
... and we started painting the bathroom today, here's a bad photo of the test corner:
The light greenish-blue is the old colour, the very pale patch is a rejected tester and the Wedgwood-ish blue is the one we're busy applying (I'm taking a break to write this blog post and hope very much that I've not got paint all over the computer chair in the process!).

1 comments:

pungsnotded said...

Very pretty color! Hope you didn't get any on your chair, though!